In response to customer demand, we are now accepting PayPal™ payments for purchases in our Online Store. Just click on the “PayPal” radio button during checkout and you will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete your purchase. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can continue to purchase Pendle Hill books, pamphlets, and pamphlet subscriptions (see below) safely and securely through our website using either a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or JCB credit card – simply select the “Credit card (SecureSubmit)” radio button as normal when you check out.
We are now publishing six new pamphlets a year, each on a theme of importance to Friends and each about 36 pages in length. Subscribe now and your subscription will start with our next two pamphlets:
- Mary Conrow Coelho’s Recovering Sacred Presence in a Disenchanted World (PHP #433, June 2015), which interprets recent scientific breakthroughs which challenge the limits of a materialistic worldview along with progressive thinking in theology to present a fresh, inspiring perspective on the place of sacredness in the world and in our lives; and
- Welsh Friend Elaine Pryce’s “The Quiet Way” (PHP #434, August 2015), on returning to our true spiritual source and to transformation with wise guidance from mystics and theologians.
- William Taber’s Four Doors to Meeting for Worship (PHP #306) and The Prophetic Stream (PHP #256);
- Wilmer Cooper’s The Testimony of Integrity in the Religious Society of Friends (PHP #296); and
- Rex Ambler’s The Light Within: Then and Now (PHP #425).
Simply search for “pendle hill pamphlets” on either site and discover the more than 100 titles available to you!