1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
10 radishes, trimmed
1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
2 medium sized garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground coriander
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Finely shred the cucumber and the radishes.
- Wrap the shredded cucumber radish mix in cheesecloth or a clean dishtowel and wring unit all of the water is out of the cucumber.
- Place cucumber in a fine meshed strainer over a bowl and allow to rest, allowing them to continue draining while you finish the rest of the dip.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add cucumbers and radishes to dip, mix well.
- Place into refrigerator for 1 hour to allow flavors to combine.
- Stir, garnish with radish and cucumber shreds or thinly sliced scallions, and serve.