Stay at our comfortable Bed & Breakfast
Looking for a comfortable setting for an overnight stay near Philadelphia? Come to Pendle Hill.
Here’s what we offer:
- Beautiful 23-acre grounds with a mile long woodchip trail, ponds, and 140 species of trees and flowering shrubs
- Comfortable private room with bed and desk
- Three delicious homemade meals a day, made with local and organic ingredients, and the opportunity for mealtime conversation with the Pendle Hill resident community
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access Points in several buildings across campus and a dedicated computer room.
- Art studio, with supplies for your creative expression, open 24 hours except when class is in session
- Library, for reading, study, and research, open 24 hours except when class is in session
- The opportunity for spiritual nurture
- One half hour of open Quaker worship every morning – everyone welcome
- The chance to relax – to do as much or as little as you like
- Convenient location just outside Philadelphia, easy to reach by car, train, or plane. Five-minute drive from Media and Swarthmore (including Swarthmore College), and 20 minutes from Bryn Mawr and Haverford Colleges.
Come for an overnight, a few days, or a few weeks. Who comes to Pendle Hill for personal retreats?
- Those gathering in a homey setting with friends and family
- Busy people who want time and space to refresh their spirit
- Visitors from many countries who find a “home away from home”
- People from many different faiths
- Writers and artists
- People who want to deepen their spiritual lives
- Area visitors looking for (unique) bed and breakfast-style accommodations.
The cost of an overnight stay (bed and breakfast) is $85 per person for a single room, and $65 per person for a shared double room. Discounts are available for extended stays (sojourns). Please call 610-566-4507, ext. 137 or 800-742-3150, ext. 137 for more information. Lunch on our main campus is $10 and dinner is $13.75.
Please note that THESE PRICES DO NOT REFLECT CONFERENCE GROUP’S MEAL PRICING OR MEETING SPACES. If you are planning a meeting or a group retreat, please visit our Conference Services page. Participants in Conferences or Workshops do not reserve their meals individually.