Nurture your spirit with a personal retreat. Or stay overnight for a refreshingly different bed-and-breakfast experience.
We offer you:
- Beautiful 24-acre grounds with a mile long woodchip trail, ponds, and 140 species of trees and flowering shrubs
- Comfortable private room with bed and desk
- Three delicious homemade meals a day, made with local and organic ingredients, and the opportunity for mealtime conversation with the Pendle Hill community
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access Points in most buildings across campus and a dedicated computer room
- Art studio, with supplies for your creative expression, open 24 hours except when class is in session
- Library, for reading, study, and research, open 24 hours except when class is in session
- Half hour of open Quaker worship every morning – everyone welcome
- The chance to relax – to do as much or as little as you like
- The opportunity for spiritual nurture
- Convenient location just outside Philadelphia, easy to reach by car, train, or plane. Five-minute drive from Media and Swarthmore (including Swarthmore College), and 20 minutes from Bryn Mawr and Haverford Colleges.
Come for an overnight, a few days, or a few weeks. Who comes to Pendle Hill for personal retreats?
- Busy people who want time and space to refresh their spirit
- Visitors from many countries who find a “home away from home”
- People from many different faiths
- Writers and artists
- People who want to deepen their spiritual lives
- Those gathering in a home-like setting with friends and family
- Area visitors looking for bed and breakfast style accommodation.
The cost of an overnight stay (bed and breakfast) as of September 1, 2017 is $90 per person for a single room and $70 per person for a shared double room. Children 4-11 years old are $45 (there is no charge for children under 4). Discounts are available for extended stays (sojourns). Lunch on our main campus is $10 and dinner is $14.
Please call 610-566-4507, ext. 137 or 800-742-3150, ext. 137 for more information.
Portions of Pendle Hill are wheelchair accessible. Please view our accessibility information here.
Please note that THESE PRICES DO NOT REFLECT CONFERENCE GROUP’S MEAL PRICING OR MEETING SPACES. If you are planning a meeting or a group retreat, please visit our Conference Services page. Participants in Conferences or Workshops do not reserve their meals individually.
Interested? Contact Pendle Hill Reservations or call 610-566-4507, ext. 137 or 800-742-3150 ext. 137. Pendle Hill, 338 Plush Mill Road, Wallingford, PA 19086-6023.