Summer Sojourning Opportunities!
June 14 – August 25, 2021
PERSONAL RETREATS DURING COVID-19: While Pendle Hill’s campus is not fully open, we are offering a limited number of spaces for overnight sojourns.
What we offer:
- Private room with individually assigned bathroom;
- All meals starting with dinner on your arrival day and ending with lunch on your departure day. (At this time, meals are only offered in the all-inclusive package for overnight guests. We do not yet have the capacity for individual single-meal reservations.);
- Beautiful 24-acre grounds with a mile-long woodchip trail, ponds, and 140 species of trees and flowering shrubs; outdoor gazebo in Owen’s garden; in-ground labyrinth;
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access Points in most buildings across campus;
- Individually assigned workstations outside of your overnight room. Advanced reservations are required. (Limited availability and offered only to overnight guests.);
- Half an hour of open Quaker worship every morning. This is available to everyone via Zoom and we are offering a limited number of in-person opportunities. Advanced reservations are required. (Limited availability and offered only to overnight guests.);
- Proximity to the towns of Media and Swarthmore and their small downtown atmosphere;
- The chance to relax and get away – to do as much or as little as you like.
Requirements of all guests:
- Arrival between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.;
- Completion of a pre-arrival screening within 24 hours of arrival;
- Masks worn in all buildings except when in your private sleeping quarters with the door closed;
- Only guests with overnight or program reservations are allowed in campus buildings. If you would like to meet on campus with someone who does not have a reservation, please plan to do so outside;
- Two night minimum for weekend reservations;
- Quiet hours after 10:00 p.m.;
- Pendle Hill continues to be a fragrance free campus;
- No pets. (In the event that the presence of a service animal is requested, Pendle Hill follows the ADA guidelines, which state that a service animal is limited to dogs or miniature horses that are trained to do work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities.)
All-inclusive single room and meals – $120 per night.
All-inclusive double room and meals – $195 per night.
Please complete and submit this form to explore availability. We require reservation requests at least two business days in advance of anticipated arrival. A staff member will be in touch to finalize reservations.
We also have limited availability for small groups. If you would like to bring a group to Pendle Hill, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the Conference Sales Coordinator will be in touch to talk about possibilities.
Travel directions to Pendle Hill.