Preparing for Your Stay
To book an event, please contact the Conference Sales Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-566-4507 ext.
To make an individual reservation, please fill out the reservation request form, or contact us at email@example.com or 610-566-4507 ext. 137.
Each room is simply furnished with beds, desks, chairs, and lamps, as well as:
- Drawer and closet space
- Heat/Air conditioning
- Towels and washcloths
- Extra blankets
- High-speed wifi
- Ensuite or shared bathrooms*
All guests have access to:
- Shared kitchen with refrigerator and tea station in each guest building
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour hospitality support
*Some rooms come with ensuite bathrooms. Others share family style (not dormitory style) bathrooms that are only a few steps from the bedroom door.
Suggested Packing List
Our campus has a 1-mile walking trail, as well as gardens and outdoor areas for you to enjoy. Please pack for your comfort.
- Face masks for the duration of your stay
- Alarm clock (digital clocks are not provided in rooms)
- A reusable water bottle or thermos to help us maintain our testimonies of simplicity and sustainability
- A thermometer to monitor your temperature for any changes
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate gear
- A flashlight to help navigate at night
Things to Note
We endeavor to maintain a clean, comfortable, and relaxing campus. Please note that:
- We are a fragrance-free campus. Please refrain from using scented grooming products, room sprays, incense, and candles.
- Alcohol is not served at Pendle Hill, and its consumption is prohibited in shared and public spaces. Alcohol is permitted in individual guest rooms and private meeting spaces rented by groups.
- All rooms and buildings are non-smoking. There are designated outdoor smoking areas designated by an ash tray at:
- Main House back porch
- Firbank back patio
- Barn entrance to reception desk
- Brinton House main parking lot entrance
Portions of Pendle Hill are wheelchair accessible. Please view our accessibility information here.
In the event that the presence of a service animal is requested, Pendle Hill follows the ADA guidelines, which state that a service animal is limited to dogs or miniature horses that are trained to do work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities. The task(s) performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person’s disability. The service animal must be on a leash, harness, or tether and under the control of the handler at all times. Per ADA guidelines, “comfort” or “emotional support animals” and service-animals-in-training do not meet the definition of a service animal. Pets are also not permitted at Pendle Hill.
Pendle Hill is committed to supporting a safe environment despite COVID-19. For information about all guest requirements and the COVID-19 mitigating amenities Pendle Hill offers, see our COVID-19 Information page.