Service Opportunities at Pendle Hill
Join our volunteer team! Volunteering is a great way to serve with fellow Friends and seekers and be a part of the Pendle Hill community.
We are looking for volunteers for a variety of projects and tasks. Like gardening? Try “Wednesdays in the Organic Garden,” with morning and afternoon sessions available. The kitchen would welcome volunteers to help with breakfast set ups, and we have opportunities for some sewing and interior décor projects.
Contact Martie McBreen, Volunteer Program Coordinator, at email@example.com to learn more about our volunteer program and fill out an application. We welcome volunteers of all abilities and interests.
Volunteer for Pendle Hill’s Arts and Spirituality Program!
We are actively seeking volunteers to support the Arts and Spirituality Program at Pendle Hill. Volunteers can choose to help in many ways and with varying levels of commitment. We are seeking help with:
- Posting Arts and Spirituality Program information at local venues
- Cleaning and caring for equipment
- Straightening and re-organizing studio supplies
- Assisting with inventory of supplies
- Helping to load the kilns
- Helping to hang artwork with exhibiting artists
- Sharpening pencils/weeding out dry markers, paints, glues, etc.
Please contact Jesse White, Arts and Spirituality Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!