Come Sing With Us!
THE PENDLE HILL CHORUS
is now re-opening for in-person singing!
The Pendle Hill Chorus is a community chorus which draws singers from across the tri-state area. Singing since 1993, our repertoire is challenging yet accessible, and includes sacred and secular music from around the world. All are welcome regardless of musical or choral experience. No audition is required – only a willingness to commit to learning the music and to creating a beautiful sound with one another at weekly rehearsals.
Rehearsals: Wednesdays, 7:00pm-8:30pm
First Rehearsal: Wednesday, September 28 – 7:00pm-9:00pm
Concert: Wednesday, December 14 – 8:00pm
Repertoire: Music of the Season
Location: Pendle Hill – Barn Meeting Room
- See below for specific Chorus expectations.
- See https://pendlehill.org/stay/covid-19-information/ for general Pendle Hill protocols.
For more information about the Chorus, please contact:
“We work hard and have a good time.”
COVID EXPECTATIONS OF PENDLE HIL CHORUS (PHC) PARTICIPANTS
- All members of the Pendle Hill Chorus are required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Booster shots are not required, though strongly encouraged. Bring your vaccination card to the first rehearsal, or e-mail a photograph ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject heading: PHC-VAX).
- “Fully vaccinated” means at least 2 weeks after receiving the second shot of an MRNA Vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or 2 weeks after the single shot of the Johnson & Johnson.
- If you have a medical exemption, you are welcome to participate under these conditions:
1. Prior to the first rehearsal, provide proof of the medical exemption certified by a licensed physician.
2. Provide the results of a “negative” PCR test taken within 48 hours of arriving.
3. Bring your certification and test result to the first rehearsal, or e-mail a photograph ahead of time to email@example.com (Subject heading: PHC-VAX).
Masks are required indoors – KN95 or KF94
Participants are encouraged to take a COVID test of any type (i.e., PCR, rapid, at home) before the first rehearsal, and at any time you may feel symptoms. If the test result is “positive,” or if flu or cold-like symptoms persist, please stay home and get well.
WAIVER & SCREENING FORM:
The Waiver & Screening form collects contact information in a way that would be useful for any necessary contact tracing. It asks for affirmation that you:
- have provided proof of vaccination and that you have not recently tested “positive.”
- will cooperate with all COVID-19 safety measures in place for rehearsals and concert.
The link to the form will be e-mailed before the first rehearsal for you to submit online.